and Certified Forensic Hypnotist by the PATH Foundation®, Houston, Texas. Mr. Schuman is a National Guild of Hypnotist Board Certified Hypnotist. He has over 400 hours of hypnosis training, hundreds more hours of Continuing Education Units, has served an Internship in Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy at the Healthy Visions Wellness Center and School of Hypnosis in Oak Ridge, Tennessee*, and has thousands of hours of experience with clients in his private practice in Houston, Texas. Mr. Schuman has Specialty Certifications in a number of presenting issues:
- Complementary Medical Hypnotism
- Hypnosis Pain Management
- HypnoAnesthesia for Chronic Pain Management
- Emergency Hypnosis Instructor
- Hypnosis for Anesthesia
- Advanced Cellular Releasing©
- Cell Command©
- Hypnosis for Traumatic Shock, Grief, and Depression
- Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Hypnosis for Fibromyalgia Syndrome
Michael Schuman is a certified member of the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Board Certified Hypnotist and the American Board of Hypnotherapy as a Certified Hypnotherapist. He practices in accordance with their Codes of Ethics and Standards and does annual continuing education to maintain his training at a high standard.
*Identical to certification for Registered Nurse Anesthetists
Listen in on Saturday, April 19th!